Sometimes, you need to navigate to the Home folder to make some system-specific changes. If you are a new Mac user you may find it difficult to go to the Home folder, that is, the root folder. Let’s check how to navigate to the Home folder on Mac easily.
- Firstly, open your Finder app.
- Then type the keyboard shortcut Command + Shift + H
- The Finder app will be navigated to the Home folder.
There’s an alternative solution too. Follow the steps below to go to Home Folder.
- Open the Finder app.
- Choose Go menu from the top menu bar.
- Select Home from the dropdown. You will be navigated to the Home folder.
See the following screenshot for reference.
I hope this short tutorial to find where is Home on Mac will be helpful for you.